Klausimai ir atsakymai: 103
- The sound is delayed when using Bluetooth.Due to the transmission limitations of Bluetooth wireless technology, a slight delay on the sound coming from the speakers may occur, compared to the what is coming from the transmitting Bluetooth device. This is
- How long does it take to charge the built-in battery of the audio speaker or player?The charging time will vary depending on remaining battery power and battery condition. For information about the charging time, see the specifications and the manual supplied with your audio speaker or player.
- The Bluetooth speaker is turning off by itself while using AC power adapterThe Bluetooth speaker is equipped with an automatic standby function. Automatic standby enables the unit to enter standby mode automatically in about 20 minutes when there is no operation or audio signal output
- The sound is distorted from the system output of the Bluetooth speakerFollow the troubleshooting steps below if the sound is distorted from the system output of the Bluetooth speaker system: NOTE: Each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the sound output
- LF-S50G Compatibility Information for Sony devicesThe following list contains the compatibility information of LF-S50G (As of June 2018) NOTE: To use voice command with the devices which support Chromecast built-in or Google Assistant, connect LF-S50G to the devices
- What audio file formats can be played when a Walkman is connected to a USB B port on the wireless speaker?The wireless speaker can play all the files that Walkman can play. If a file is in an audio file format not supported by the wireless speaker, the Walkman converts that file format to one that the wireless speaker
- How to set the wireless LAN settings using SongPal application in your smartphoneFollow these steps to set the Wi-Fi network settings using Music Center (SongPal) application. Connect the mobile device and audio device via a BLUETOOTH connection. A Bluetooth connection is required in order to
- Does my unit support the SCMS-T content protection method?This unit can receive content through Bluetooth connection that is protected by the Serial Copy Management System (SCMS-T) content protection method .
- How to delete registered information of all devices paired with the wireless speakerDeleting just one set of pairing information is not supported by the wireless speaker. You need to delete all pairing information by initializing the speaker. IMPORTANT: All settings of the wireless speaker are