Apie šį atsisiuntimą
VAIO users with preinstalled SonicStage Software.
This update program resolves the following issue:
- The Label Print function does not work correctly on the Net MD Walkman MZ-N510/N710 that has SonicStage Ver.1.5 preinstalled and VAIO that has SonicStageVer.1.0/1.1/1.2 preinstalled.
Please read carefully the following instructions to install the program correctly:
Once the download is finished, please follow the steps to update the SonicStage1.5 on your computer.
- Close all the running applications.
- Click Start, and click Run.
- Type C:\Download\SsLabelPatch.exe in the Open box and click OK.
- When the following dialog box appears, click Finish.
- Restart your computer.
NOTE: *(1) The file name and the messages are for the English operating system.
After having updated the program
Check whether the installation is completed successfully:
- Start SonicStage Ver.1.5.
- Click Help and then click About SonicStage
- Check the version displayed in the About SonicStage dialog box - If the version is 1.5.06.12030, your SonicStage Ver.1.5 has been updated successfully.
You must accept the terms of the End User License Agreement below. After reading this agreement, click on "Download" to begin the download.
- 40 Kb