Apie šį atsisiuntimą
This free dedicated software can play the following file types:
- MSV file (Memory Stick Voice file/file extension: *.msv)
The MSV file is a sound file format used in recording messages on the Memory Stick IC recorder ICD-MS1.
- ICS file (Sony IC recorder Sound file/file extension: *.ics) The ICS file is Sony's original sound file format used in recording messages on the IC recorder ICD-R100.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs.The taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
Your computer and system software must meet the following minimum requirements:
- IBM PC/AT or compatible (You cannot use this software with Macintosh.)
- PC: IBM PC/AT and compatible
- CPU: 200 MHz Pentium® processor or higher
- RAM: 16MB or more
- Hard Disk Space: 10MB or more depending on the size and number of sound file you store
- Sound Board: Sound Blaster 16 Compatible
- OS: Microsoft Windows® NT Workstation 4.0 (with Service Pack 6a or later)
- Close all applications.
- Create a new folder on your hard disk to place the downloaded file and name it DVP.
- Click Download after reading the below disclaimer, the download will automatically start.
- Save the file (DVPlayer_E.exe - 3,179 Kb) to the above mentioned newly created folder.
- Browse to the location where you downloaded the DVPlayer_E.exe file and double-click it.
- At the Welcome! screen, click Next.
- At the Select Destination Directory screen, verify that the download folder displayed is where the you wish the Digital Voice Player Version 1.2 to be installed - If you wish to install the utility in the different folder than the displayed folder, click Browse to specify the location.
- Click Next to continue.
- At the Ready to Install! screen, click Next to begin the installation.
- At the Installation Complete screen, click Finish.
- Restart the computer - After the computer has restarted, the installation is complete.
- 3.2 Mb